Easy & Delicious Fall Suppers *Giveaway*
What You Will Learn
Fall is the perfect time to indulge in warmth: steaming soups and stews, rustic root veggies, hearty main courses, and delectable desserts, all of which double as the most nostalgic of comfort foods. Join us as we return to the kitchen with new excitement and energy, to create exceptional meals and impart time-saving tips and culinary tricks to make the most of the season.
*Class bonus: All students will take home a Sur La Table Covered Casserole dish, included in class price!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions