- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Petite and delicious, cupcakes are the tasty dessert for every occasion. Now we’ll shake up cupcake expectations and create truly exceptional and deliciously novel flavor combinations. Join us as we share tips for making the most delicious cupcake batters and how to bake them up moist and fluffy. Then we’ll whip up scrumptious and unexpected flavor combinations with frostings that are sure to delight others for birthdays, anniversaries or anytime!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions