Date Night: Fall Chef's Table
What You Will Learn
Bring someone special for an evening of romance, cooking and fun at the chef’s table. You and your companion will work side by side as our instructor shares unique seasonal flavor combinations and demonstrates easy yet impressive techniques behind a menu of delicious autumn dishes designed to inspire warmth, enjoyment and sharing.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions