Risotto Workshop *Giveaway*
What You Will Learn
Earning a well-deserved spot on the list of all-time favorite comfort foods, the Italian staple risotto entices with a tempting and rich creaminess. If you consider risotto intimidating, you need only join us to discover the simple yet precise steps to creating a satisfying and delicious risotto. More technique than dish, you’ll receive expert instruction on extending risotto's reach as an appetizer, side dish or main course and get tips for substituting ingredients for your own signature creations that will never fail to impress.
*Class Bonus: All students will receive a bottle of Marca Verde L’Italiano 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, a $14.95 value.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions