Date Night: Cozy Fall Dinner
What You Will Learn
Invite a companion and join us for an evening of cozy courtship in the autumn kitchen. Working alongside your date and others you’ll discover together how fun and romantic it is to prepare a meal together. We’ll create a menu of authentic and approachable modern fall favorites so that you may experience the passion that comes from sharing great cuisine.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Ann Margaret Tapia