What You Will Learn
The most tempting of fall flavors take center stage in our fall macaron workshop: Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Maple, Apple and Chocolate infuse every delicate bite of these delicious French confections. Join us to learn professional tips and tricks for creating your own bakery-quality macarons at home. We’ll explore essential techniques for creating the delicious fillings and ethereal meringue cookies that join to become sweet treats with a global following.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class