What You Will Learn
Preparing fish can be challenging, but in this class we’ll show you how simple and satisfying it can be to prepare seafood at home. We’ll share tips for taking advantage of what’s available at market, then walk you through the steps to attaining the perfect sear, grill and roast on an assortment of fresh fish. We’ll also explain how to elevate each with seasonings and homemade sauces. You’ll create restaurant-quality dishes that complement gourmet romantic dinners, casual backyard gatherings, family meals and more.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class