Ina Garten's Simply Delicious Thanksgiving *Giveaway*
What You Will Learn
Prepare a Thanksgiving meal full of flavor and ease to achieve the “wow” factor you crave. Learn time-saving and prepare-ahead tips as our chef instructor teaches you techniques and recipes from the Barefoot Contessa. In this guide to a successful, festive feast, you’ll learn delicious, deeply satisfying “foolproof” recipes as part of a sure-to-impress Thanksgiving meal. These simple to prepare dishes are full of flavor, warmth and soul, and they can be created by you for memorable holiday feasting and celebrating with those you love.
*Class Bonus: All students will receive a copy of Ina Garten’s book, Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust.
Classes taught by Sur La Table chefs. Ina Garten will not be in attendance.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class