Knife Skills with Shun *Giveaway*
What You Will Learn
Join us for a workshop class that covers all the knife basics with the chef's most important tool and one of the most classic styles, the Shun. You'll master basic knife skills and the fundamental cuts for vegetables (mince, dice, brunoise, bâtonnet and julienne) as well as a few advanced techniques. We'll even show you how to keep all of your knives sharp and well maintained at home.
*Class bonus: Included in the price is a professional-quality Classic 6” Shun Knife, a $124.95 value.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions