Summer Steak Night
What You Will Learn
After this class, you might think the best steakhouse in town is your own home. We’ll share with steak lovers the techniques professional chefs use to ensure their grilled steaks aren’t just good, but mouthwatering, tender, juicy and irresistible every time. We’ll give you new ideas for using fresh ingredients, and show you how to get the best results when using the grill to cook vegetables and fruits for perfectly paired sides and even a dessert.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours (unless otherwise noted above) and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class