Cooking with All-Clad
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
This class will teach you the fundamentals of the skillet, one of the most widely used tools in any kitchen. Our instructor will share with you the tips and techniques you need to create many delicious dishes, including risottos, steaks, desserts and much more. Best of all, the chefs’ favorite All-Clad French Skillet you use in class will be yours to take home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class