Guys Night Out
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
It seems that certain culinary facets are considered to be more masculine than others. Grilling. Meat. Whiskey. Meat. Bacon. Meat. While the gender specifics are debatable, it often seems that a guys' night out starts with an expensive trip to a steakhouse and snowballs from there. So rather than spending a small fortune on a "ManMeal"tm, Guys Night Out aims to share some culinary concepts that prove that a Guys Night should begin in the kitchen, to leave happy bellies and more money for other activities.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class