What You Will Learn
This week only, we’re offering special pricing at our Copley store in celebration of Restaurant Week.
This is another class on macarons—with new flavor combinations to enjoy—so fans of our previous macarons classes and beginners are welcome. These versatile little sandwich cookies have been famous for years in Paris and are obviously quite popular here too!
First, our chef instructors will show you the secrets behind baking these up perfectly every time. Then, we’ll share tips on adding new flavors and prepare different types of fillings so students can mix and match according to their tastes and create an infinite variety of these delectable desserts at home anytime.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class