Date Night: Great Food on the Grill
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Join us for an evening of romance, love of food and grilling! You and your date will work side-by-side with our chef instructor and other participants, learning tips on creating a full fire-roasted dinner that includes appetizer, main dish, side and dessert. Discover secrets for both indoor and outdoor grilling that deliver perfect results off the grill every time.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class