Late Summer Canning & Preserving Workshop
What You Will Learn
With late summer produce bursting off the vine, now’s the perfect time to preserve those flavors for the upcoming cooler months. Our instructor will walk you through all the essentials of canning success, including proper methods and key tools. Plus, you’ll learn to enhance the natural flavors of food, creating preserves that are worlds away from anything found on grocery store shelves.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class