- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
A traditional Italian style of pasta, gnocchi helped power the Roman Legions as the empire expanded across the European continent centuries ago. In this technique-driven workshop celebrating this timeless pasta, we’ll show you exactly how to prepare from scratch these pillowy light dumplings perfectly every time. Students will leave with everything they need to pair their creations with different sauces, from traditional potato gnocchi to more innovative flavor combinations that are sure to please even your hungriest guests.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class