Fall Pies & Tarts
What You Will Learn
There are few things more pleasurable than the sweet scent of an apple pie or a rich cherry tart baking. Perfectly prepared pastry combined with delicious fruits and fillings involves all of the senses, and the ritual of pie-making often heralds the beginning of fall. We’ll show you how to make dough properly from scratch and how to transform your autumn baking into amazing success.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class