The Classic Sauces
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
A good repertoire of sauces can help you add complexity to your dishes, color to your presentations and smiles to your guests' faces. In this class the chef will share classic French recipes. You'll learn how to pair sauces with meats, deserts and helpful hints that can take any dish to the next level.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Scottsdale Fashion Square
- 7014 E Camelback Rd.
- Scottsdale Fashion Square, Arizona 85251
- Get Directions