Skillet Essentials *Giveaway*
What You Will Learn
Making food taste great is simple when you’re working with quality cookware, and one of the most versatile and essential pans is the skillet. Join our chef instructor and other participants as we explore the versatility of the skillet and answer that ever present question--non-stick or stainless. The recipes in this class are designed to not only taste amazing, but to provide a lesson in how to get the best results for both stainless steel and non-stick cooking surfaces.
*Class bonus: Each student will take home either an 8-inch Scanpan ProIQ skillet, or an 8-inch All Clad LTD2 skillet so you can bring home all that you learned and recreate these fantastic dishes for your family and friends. *Note: Each student will take home one skillet. There are limited numbers of each skillet, and we will do our best to honor each student's first choice.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class