What You Will Learn
There's a lot more to tacos than ground beef with a seasoning packet stirred in. Our chef instructor will show you how to serve up authentic tacos (and some with a not-so-authentic twist) that will make those take-out taco joints a thing of the past. Come explore this Mexican staple as you master classic cooking techniques, learn all about traditional spices, peppers, and the other Mexican ingredients that make real tacos a gourmet delight.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class