Italy Al Fresco
What You Will Learn
Italians often take their lunches and dinners outside to fully enjoy the rich, sun-drenched summer. In this class we’ll walk you through the traditional preparation of classic Italian fare that you’ll love to savor, especially in the sun. With bright and delicious seasonal Italian cuisine you’ll be sure to impress the family during late evening dinners and your friends at your next backyard party.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class