What You Will Learn
This week only, we’re offering special pricing at our San Diego store in celebration of Restaurant Week.
Join us for an afternoon of comfort food classics and home-town cooking as we put some modern-day spins on the casserole classics of old. Our Chef Instructor will take you step-by-step thru prep, assembly and baking on some traditional casserole dishes and desserts. One-dish meals have never been more fun, or easy to put together, and your family will love these updated classics for more than just a week-night meal.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class