Wine Country Cuisine
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Preparing for a visit to wine country, remembering a delightful one or just dreaming? It doesn’t matter, because we’ll take you on a culinary journey with a menu full of dishes designed to match beautifully with an assortment of wines. You’ll learn tips on wine pairing and cooking with wine, and learn how to create from start to finish an entire wine lovers’ dinner.
*Please note: In this class, wine will be used for cooking only. Wine will not be served during class.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class