Easy Indian at Home
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
The rich flavors of Indian cuisine capture thousands of years of culture, with flavors and aromas refined by generations. Naan bread, butter chicken, dal and chicken tikka masala are well known in the West, and the mere mention of Indian food tends to evoke their most popular seasonings: cumin, cloves, cardamom and coriander. In this class we'll share tips and techniques for preparing delicious traditional dishes to deliver the enchantment of India into your own kitchen.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class