Kids in the Kitchen: Shake Up Your Lunch Box
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Learning to cook develops creativity, academic skills and teamwork — and it's also a lot of fun! In this class, designed for specifically for younger kids, our expert chef instructor will not only teach them some basic culinary techniques such as knife skills and kitchen safety but they'll also learn how to make a group of recipes that are good for them, will travel wll and keep them fueled for whatever the day holds.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class