Best of the Best: Recipes by 4 James Beard Chefs
What You Will Learn
Whether you’re an aspiring chef, a devoted enthusiast of great cuisine or simply curious, we invite you for an insider’s look into the palates of four of America’s greatest chefs. We’ll prepare signature dishes by four honorees of the James Beard Foundation’s award for Outstanding Chef. Technical skill, attention to detail and culinary artistry will converge on every plate as we cover essential techniques and discover each chef’s delicious and unique point of view through their exceptional recipes.
*Classes taught by Sur La Table Chefs.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class