Tour of Classic French Cuisine
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Delicious and unforgettable, the classic haute cuisine of French cooking often gets a reputation for being challenging, but it doesn’t have to be. We invite you to join us for a hands-on culinary experience to learn some wonderful essentials alongside other French food enthusiasts! Our chef instructor will share tips, classic French culinary techniques and traditional recipes for dishes full of complex flavors that are surprisingly easy to create and even easier to eat. With this menu that's ideal for entertaining, you’ll feel you and your guests virtually transported to Paris.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions