Fall Smoking & Grilling
What You Will Learn
You don't have to own a smoker or step outside to get those delicious fire-roasted flavors, just come to this class. Our smoking guru will show you how you can use your stovetop to smoke chicken, salmon, ribs, and more in no time without ever having to leave your kitchen.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions