Cooking With Beer
What You Will Learn
In its 8,000 year history, beer has been a staple food, a medicinal tonic, even an aphrodisiac used in wedding rituals -- our chef instructor will share a few of our favorite beer recipes. Whether lager, ale, porter or stout, you'll discover how different beers can enhance flavor, tenderize tough cuts of meat and bring out the best in a variety of dishes.
*Please note: In this class, beer will be used for cooking only. Beer will not be served during class.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions