- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Many steakhouse fans feel like they can only get their cravings satisfied by going out. But with the help of your chef instructor, you'll learn the techniques professional chefs use across the country to create the magical steakhouse dishes you love, including a wonderful dessert.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions