Brunch with Friends
What You Will Learn
Could there be a better way to spend a beautiful Sunday morning than sharing brunch with family and friends? In this leisurely class, you will learn to prepare a simple yet elegant brunch and our instructor will share helpful hints and tips that will get you out of the kitchen in plenty of time to enjoy time with your guests.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class