- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Whether it’s a dietary restriction or lifestyle choice, eating gluten free can be a challenge. In this class, you’ll learn tips and techniques for baking wheatless muffins, biscuits, pizza dough and more. Armed with a number of great recipes, you’ll be ready to prepare treats so flavorful and satisfying, no one will ever guess they’re gluten free.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class