Fall Small Plates
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Get ready for an experience that will leave your taste buds tingling. Eat, laugh, and learn your way through delicious tapas such as a sweet and tangy-rich cheese tarts, veggie fritters brightened with lemon and basil, incredible spiced chicken skewers and an awesome flavor update on bruschetta. You’ll love preparing these light courses together and the hungry guests at your next fall get together will love them too!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class