Ina Garten's Easy Holiday Party *Giveaway*
What You Will Learn
Share your time with the people at your party instead of rushing to the kitchen to check on the hors d'oeuvres. With fun, make-ahead tips and specially selected classic Ina Garten recipes in your repertoire, you'll project an image of hours hidden away cooking. These simple to prepare small bites are full of flavor, warmth and soul, and they can be created easily by you for memorable holiday cocktail party nibbling and celebrating.
*Class Bonus: All students will receive a copy of Ina Garten’s book, Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust.
Classes taught by Sur La Table chefs. Ina Garten will not be in attendance.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions