Better with Bourbon
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Spirits distilled from corn were produced as early as the 1700s, and the country’s first distillery was established in Bourbon County in 1783. That means that bourbon is as about as American as apple pie—unique, complex and remarkably versatile. In this class our instructors will walk students through a wide assortment of recipes featuring the smoky sweet flavors of bourbon, and show students just how easy it is to cook with to add depth to a variety of dishes.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class