Hearty, Satisfying Soups
What You Will Learn
A soup is the perfect dish: hot, nourishing and served in a dish designed for holding on especially cold days or nights. Spoon by spoon, every bite is filled with great flavor and comfort. Great for entertaining or busy family lunches, soups store and freeze well, too. They’re also an economical way to stretch your dollar. With the techniques you learn in class, you’ll know how to substitute and combine ingredients for an infinite variety of delicious year-round soups.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class