Cozy Fall Dinner
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Please join us for an evening of cozy fun in the autumn kitchen. Working alongside our chef instructor and other students, you’ll discover how fun it is to prepare a cozy meal from scratch. We’ll create a menu of authentic and approachable modern fall favorites so that you may experience the passion that comes from sharing great cuisine.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class