Festive Fall Hors d'Oeuvres
What You Will Learn
The fall season is upon us again, and everyone knows what that means—holiday party time! This festive menu of amazing appetizer recipes is perfect for any soiree, and these elegant small bites are as easy as they are impressive. Our chef instructor will walk you through their preparation as well as share do-ahead tips so you can whip these up before your guests arrive and enjoy the party, too.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class