Thanksgiving Baking with King Arthur Flour
What You Will Learn
Warm up your autumn kitchen and Thanksgiving holiday with the scent of good things baking. From fresh, hot dinner rolls to an exquisite apple pie, there are few things more pleasurable about fall than giving in to every whim to bake and cook. We’re proud to partner with King Arthur, definitive authority on baking and flours, to demonstrate how to expand your baking and cooking skills into amazing, delicious and freshly sweet success.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class