Satisfying Fall Soups and Stews
What You Will Learn
A properly prepared soup or stew is for some the perfect dish. Great for entertaining or busy family lunches, soups and stews store and freeze well without losing flavors. Plus, they are an economical way to stretch your dollar since you can make inexpensive cuts of meat taste wonderful with the right know-how.
We’ll show students how to savor late fall’s fantastic ingredients with an array of hearty recipes for warm and comforting dishes. With the techniques you learn in this class, you’ll be able to substitute ingredients for an infinite variety of belly-pleasing soups and stews year-round.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class