Date Night: Venice in Fall
What You Will Learn
This class is the latest in our Date Night series focusing on creating romantic culinary adventures for two. In this installation we’ll show you how Italians in one of the most romantic cities in the world—Venice—celebrate in gourmet style. Grab someone special and join us as we share authentic seasonal Venetian recipes for rustic dishes that take advantage of a rich harvest of fruits and vegetables.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class