Holiday Tamale Workshop
What You Will Learn
In Mexico there’s a holiday tradition where everyone, young and old alike, gathers in the kitchen to assemble tamales. This tradition can become one for your family after you’ve learned the steps in our hands-on class. From the basics of working with fresh masa (dough), to creating classic fillings and sauces, and finally the essential techniques for wrapping everything in corn silks, you’ll learn how to make amazing, and delicious tamales in no time.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
- 803 Town and Country Boulevard, Suite 123
- Houston City Centre, Texas 77024
- Get Directions