Homemade Mozzarella & Ricotta Workshop
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Among the most popular items on any menu, cheeses are surprisingly easy to prepare at home. We'll teach you how to make fresh mozzarella and ricotta that you can then embellish as you see fit. You'll see that store-bought cheeses can’t hold a candle to fresh made ones, and homemade cheeses make great additions to an assortment of recipes. Not only will you learn how to make these versatile cheeses, but you’ll also learn how to cook with them with wonderful results.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class