Fast, French, & Fabulous
What You Will Learn
From Paris to Provence, bistros are at the heart of French cooking. Bring a special someone and join us for a culinary tour of fabulous bistro fare as you learn to prepare a complete menu of simple-yet-sophisticated classics. We'll show you easy traditional French cooking techniques and tips for introducing the culture of France into your own culinary adventures with savoir-faire.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class