Do-Ahead Holiday Breakfast
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
The most important meal of the day doesn't have to take up a big part of it. Our chef instructor will show you quick and easy ways to get a delicious gourmet breakfast on the table—whether it's for holiday guests or just your immediate family. You'll learn wonderful baked dishes and recipes that can be prepared ahead of time, and we bet you'll be making these well into the new year.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions