Handmade Italian Gnocchi
What You Will Learn
In this technique-driven workshop, we'll show you exactly how to perfectly prepare those pillowy light dumplings, the timeless and traditional Italian style of pasta known as gnocchi. Students will leave with everything they need to pair their pasta with different sauces and produce traditional potato gnocchi as well as innovative flavor combinations that are sure to please even your hungriest guests.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class