Winter Classics with Le Creuset *Giveaway*
What You Will Learn
Join us for a very special class of holiday celebrating and delicious cooking of rich, comforting classic dishes with world-renowned Le Creuset cookware. Our expert instructor will show you how to make hearty and satisfying seasonally inspired dishes such as French onion soup, butternut squash gratin and apple bread pudding using Le Creuset's cookware and tools. Learn techniques that make preparation a breeze and expect to have a great time making delicious winter comfort favorites.
*Class Bonus: All students will take home a set of 2 Le Creuset mini-cocottes (a $48 value).
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class