What You Will Learn
Dark, delicious, and dreamy-smooth, chocolate has no peer. Give in to your temptation for dessert’s reigning ingredient and create the most delectable treats. Irresistible, simple and fun, you’ll love learning these techniques, which include crafting a classic soufflé, the popular pairing of salt and caramel with chocolate, and more mouthwatering flavor combinations. Join a group of chocoholics to create a chocolate assortment that’s delicious, indulgent and great for sharing.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions