What You Will Learn
Everything about Italy in the spring is indulgent: the beauty of the landscape, the sentiment in the air, and the fresh flavors of the season. In this class our chefs will show you how to incorporate the authentic flavors of Italy in the springtime with dishes that feature rustic grilled vegetables and a traditional Tuscan take on chicken. Then you’ll complete the meal with a tart lemon torte that would make Mario Batali blush with envy!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class