Easy Cooking for Two
What You Will Learn
Put delicious dinners on your table with more ease, fun and style. And if you dislike clean-up, you’ll be happy to discover that you can cook and entertain without messing up the entire kitchen. This class will focus on the idea of one pan meals that are simple to make and low maintenance on the cleanup so that you can spend your time with the ones you cook for. We’ll cover basic techniques for creating four delicious entrees.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class